New ! long range linear gauge sensor.
Designed durable with high shock and vibration ratings.
Suitable for measuring displacement of larger structures.
Also available from stock, our new higher resolution 0.001mm / 0.00005" gage sensor (GS-5051). Measuring compressible or fragile material, with the internal spring removed; you can obtain a light measuring force of approx. 65 grams. Note: The GS-5050 and GS-5050A have the same specifications.
- High Performance
- More than 15 million cycles
- Protection class IP-5X
- High end bearings used.
- Replacement and upgrade for the GS-503
- Compatible with all our displays from 1978 to 2015.
- Optional : Mounting fixture available (part no. AA-8560)
- Longevity upgraded (GS-503) 5 million to (GS-5050) 15 million cycles.
- Measure depth up to 2.0" / 50mm.
- CE marking, RoHS compliant
Standard accessories: 4.9 meter cable and standard ball contact point. Upgrade for the discontinued GS-503.