Highest quality 3M Reflective tape, five foot roll (markers) for all photo electric tachometers and sensors. NOT ONLY FOR TACHOMETERS ! Also very effective for preventing accidents; simply cut and stick on Vehicles, bicycles, trailors, poles, shelves, skate boards, stairs, machinery etc. Reflective tape applications and uses are found in several industries and applications, including plumbing, electrical, aerospace, automotive and construction. Reflective safety tape can be used for moving equipment, construction and hazard signs. Reflective tape applications and uses are also appropriate for signs, graphics, HVAC units and medical equipment for identification and marking purposes.
- Tape is durable, flexible, wide angle, smooth-surface, retroreflective sheeting, specifically designed for use in photoelectric applications.
- The sheeting consists of special lens elements enclosed within a transparent resin, having a smooth flat outer surface and is supplied with a low-temperature, pressure-sensitive adhesive protected by removable liner.
- Thickness: Applied .007 in. (0.17 cm), Liner .004 in. (.010cm)
- Luminance Factor: 200X
- Temperature Resistance: Continuous exposure: 200°F (93°C), Intermittent exposure (30 min.) : 400° F (204°C)
- Sealed lens surface
- Daylight visibility
- Facilitates printing
- Offers wet optical performance
- High adhesion formula for low temperatures
- Designed for strong uniform response of photoelectric devices up to 45° entrance angle
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Good choice for nautical uses
- Multiple uses
|Applicable Tachometer||HT-4100 , HT-4200, HT-5100, HT-5200, HT-5500, LG-916, LG-9200, LG-930|